From Tapestries MUCK
This is just for the parts that are now being built. There are many components that are not even started.
- Wiki Auth
- New Forums Auth
- Limits and Controls
- Better UI for verifying a second account.
- UI work for everything. Functional but sad.
Vines XMPP Server
- Implement one of the banning XEPs
- Make sure Registration is turned off, it won't work
- See if we can make XMPP password changes work
- Flesh out the models
- Write the API
- Document the API
The primary importer is designed to just get the data into the new database format, and cook the properties as much in a generic way as possible, such as converting proplists into arrays.
- Fix dbref -> ID bug where it's translating them for the user, or a dbref type in the database.
Pass Two Importer
This pass will import information now that it is in an accessible format into the Authentication DB. Encrypted passwords, email addresses, as well as taking a shot at converting watchfor and watchfort into the friends style that the new system will use.
- Convert to use the database rather than scanning the flat file
- Try and feel out friends to contacts and ignores to bans
Pass Three Importer
This will come much later after most of the new in-game code is done. This will be a set of scripts that will actually run in the Muck to cleanup properties and import them into whatever format the new programs need.
- Get a working framework done with a sufficient library of the in game programs for this to matter.