From Tapestries MUCK
@chown is used to change the ownership of an object. There are several permissions checks that must be passed to make certain that you have the access.
@chown <object> [= <player> ]
For non-wizards, the following things must be true:
- The object in question must have the CHOWN_OK flag set.
- You must pass any @chlock set on the object.
- You must be in a room to @chown it.
- Things must be in your inventory to be @chowned.
- Your quota must allow it.
- Exits attached to objects you own may be @chowned if they have no destination.
- Exits that have a destination that you own may be @chowned.
@chown on tapestries is part of the building quota system by WhiteFire.