From Tapestries MUCK
Once the program is started with @rp, it accepts commands until it gets an error, or it receives the ":quit" command.
Valid commands are:
- :object object_name - Changes what object is being written to (default is yourself).
- property:value - Assigns a value to a property.
- : text - A colon followed by a space causes the rest of the line to be ignored. (A comment).
- :list listname - Starts writing a list. All lines following this will be written as listname1, listname2, etc. Note: Unlike lsedit it does not add #/ for you, so you usually want listname#/.
- :listend - Ends a list started with :list.