From Tapestries MUCK
The in-game request system is used to send requests to the wizards for assistance. This can range from questions about the policies to complaints about harassment by other users.
At any time in game, you can get help on the system with: request #help
The following commands are available to users:
- request #submit <text of request> - Submit a request.
- The text of the request should be typed as one line like a page #mail.
- BUG: You can not use an "=" in the text of your request.
- request #requests - check the status of your requests.
Commands wizards use to manage tickets.
- req #queue - Show tickets in the incoming queue.
- req #show <ticket number> - Show the details of a specific ticket.
- req #requests <player> - Show all tickets for a player.
- req #take <ticket number> - Place a ticket in your queue.
- req #myqueue <ticket number> - List your personal queue.
- req #close <ticket number> = <resolution text> - Close a ticket and log a resolution. Also page #mails resolution to user.