Home > Technical
There are 39 questions available in this category.
- Am I allowed to make a "vehicle" object?
- Can anyone tell my alt is me?
- Can I make an exit 'transparent' so that looking into it actually shows you the description of the room beyond it?
- Can you customize your teleport messages?
- How can I tell what exits are linked to my room, or what objects and people make it their home?
- How do I delete a room? @recycle and the room number doesn't seem to work.
- How do I delete stuff?
- How do I get help? Technical support? Documentation? A clue?
- How do I know if someone looked at me?
- How do I make an entrance not show up?
- How do I make morphs?
- How do I make my desc longer than what is allowed by @desc?
- How do I see who is where?
- How do I set a cinfo notify?
- How do I set my newly built room as my "home"?
- How do I set objects so that other people can look at them?
- How do I use the new #request system?
- How do 'Obvious Exits' work?
- How does the @action command work?
- I changed my description to MPI format, but I *hate* it. How can I change it back to plain text? (I'm aware this may not make any sense...
- Is there a comprehensive list of all the commands available? (Such as wixxx, cinfo, leash, etc.)
- Is there a way to check who has me on there watchfor list?
- Is there a way to retrieve page mails that have already been read?
- Is there any way to connect behind a firewall?
- Someone stole/removed something I made and I can't find it, what do I do?
- There any way to check for exits not listed as 'Obvius exits'?
- Watchfor says my friend is online, but my friend isn't online. WTF?
- What do I do if a MUF program doesn't work? What do I do if a MUF program has a bug?
- What do I do if something doesn't work as documented?
- What happened to my trouble ticket?
- What if I have someone linked to one of my rooms, but I don't want them there?
- What information do I put in the client to connect?
- What is a 'MUCK client' and why is it so important?
- What is different about MPI on Tapestries compared to other MUCKs?
- Whats a zombie? Why don't they work on Tapestries?
- When I page so-and-so, someone with a similar name gets the page! How do I fix it?
- Why does Tapestries not have a 'hug' command?
- Why does Tapestries only have an MSUMMON command and not an MJOIN command like other MUCKs?
- Why isn't there an SSL connection to Tapestries, particularly given its adult nature?
[ Search FAQ | Submit Question to This Category | Home ]
This FAQ is powered by CascadianFAQ v3.2, developed by Summer S. Wilson at Eclectic Designs.